Tuesday Health Notes
- The studies have been out for months, and Dr. Fuhrman has talking and writing about it for years, but today the Washington Post is catching up to the idea that body mass index is an inferior tool for predicting disease. Here are some better ways.
- The Chicago Tribune story (more about that here) about mercury in fish is making more waves: now the FDA says they will look into canned tuna.
- Dr. Fuhrman has discussed his aversion to harsh chemical household cleaners and pesticides. Organic Authority has some ideas about other things to use.
- Try to avoid sugar, you start being amazed at the many different ways people are constantly promoting it. Now, for instance, there's a dinosaur-era mammal named for the Cadbury company.
- Paul McCartney's wife, Heather Mills McCartney, is tremendously inspirational--and she loves Eat to Live! On her website, there is a link to DrFuhrman.com.
- Something to shoot for: according to a study, plenty of people report that they are in excellent health well into their senior years.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822