Diet Blog wants to know, Could Writing a Blog Help You Lose Weight? Here’re five reasons why it could:Ali Hale of
- Community support from other dieters: The "dieting blogosphere" contains some of the most supportive and friendly people you'll meet online.
- Making yourself accountable to others: Have you noticed how much harder you work at the gym if an instructor or personal trainer is watching?
- Seeing how far you've come: Once you've been blogging for a couple of months, look back at your earliest entries.
- Helping your readers to lose weight: The challenge that you've successfully managed to overcome is almost certainly something that others are still struggling with.
- Fame and fortune: If you write well and consistently, and have a great story to tell, you just might get lucky and join the elite group bloggers who've won book deals.