BPA, Where Will it Turn Up Next?
Bisphenol A is NOT your friend and lately news report after news report has BLASTED the toxic compound used in making plastic—which appears in BABY bottles of all places—that’s why some families are SUING baby-bottle makers.
- Pizza boxes made of recycled cardboard
- Recycled paper
- Credit card receipts at the gas station and your local restaurant
- Wine (fermented in BPA-resin lined vats)
- Beer (likewise)
- Rubbermaid polycarbonate-lined baking tins used by Subway
- Pop (soda) cans
- Organic canned tomatoes
- Common plastic cups used in college cafeterias
- Blue-tinted hard plastic 5-gallon drinking water bottles
And yet, people still buy this stuff! Maybe that’s because BPA interferes with brain cells. Although, the senate did want to ban to BPA, but the U.S. Food and Drug Administration actually ruled that BPA is safe—INSANE!
At least Canada has their heads on straight. They declared BPA as dangerous. Not to mention, a new report claims everyday plastic products are linked to all sorts of human diseases; from Reuters.