- The CDC has released new diabetes numbers, and they're shocking. About 7% of the US is now thought to have the disease. Here's one story about the effect diet can have on diabetes.
- "To promote vaccine use, many in the public health community have overstated the risk of flu-related death and the effectiveness of the vaccine in preventing it." A Washington Post editorial by these people.
- A discussion of how much exercise children should get every day.
- Study: 20mg/day of iron supplements for pregnant women can have a statistically significant negative impact on the behavior of children.
- A Canadian couple is attempting to live on food from sources within 100 miles of their British Columbia home. The first step was some unplanned weight loss.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822