The change of one is a transformation; the change of many is a revolution.
While most of the nation indulged on disease promoting foods over the holidays and became sicker, more bloated, and feeling more blah; many experienced exciting health improvements during the past several weeks thanks to the support of Dr. Fuhrman’s 2012 Holiday Challenge.
Any change, whether big or small, is an awesome celebration, and we can honestly proclaim that a health revolution happened once again this year as a result of the challenge. Congratulations to all who participated and contributed to this nation’s health revolution!
Below are just a few of the testimonials:
- I lost five pounds. My blood pressure dropped from 118/80 to 104/72. I have more energy in the afternoons, I’m no longer hungry between meals., I was able to drop my daily migraine medicine, my IBS symptoms are reduced, and I have less trouble with asthma, I’m also in a better mood, and I don’t have that tired, funky feeling anymore. I look forward to continual healing. Thanks so much for the challenge; I wouldn’t have tried Eat to Live over the holidays without it.
- I lost eight pounds and yesterday I went shopping for new clothes. Last time I went shopping I was a size 8; now I’m a size 4! I can hardly believer it! My skin is clearer, I have more energy, I have more stamina when exercising, I have a positive attitude, and about ninety percent of my depression/anxiety symptoms have gone away! I still have some weight to lose and more muscle toning to do, but I’m so excited to start 2013 as a size 4!
- I started the Holiday Challenge at 218 and now I weight 204! Yeah! I’ve been able to cut back on my reflux meds and my mood and energy levels are elevated.
- My fasting blood glucose is now down to 125 mg/dl, and I started at 237 mg/dl. I’ve lost 20.2 lbs and my waist is down 5 ¾”. I’m no longer a couch potato, and I’m up to working out 90 minutes every day. I’m also no longer depressed and anxious. (I was so anxious prior to starting Eat to Live that I rarely left the house, except to go to the doctor or dentist one or two times a year.) Now I’ve been out of the house several times. I still have a lot of weight to lose, but I feel great!
- I lost 31 lbs and feel really good and motivated. I can’t wait to see what 2013 holds!
- I lost 12 lbs and feel in control, and I’m excited about losing more!
- I lost 15 lbs. I have more to lose, but I’m really happy with the changes so far. I don’t feel bloated, I crave green smoothies, I no longer reach for food when I’m upset or stressed, because I know it will make me feel worse and not help solve my problems, thanks to Dr. Fuhrman’s Motivational Outreach Program. I just started exercising again, and I feel lighter and finally have the energy required to even think about exercising. During the holidays, the standard American diet foods started to look really unappetizing to me! After years of yo-yo dieting, this is the first time I’ve lost weight without feeling hungry. I’m looking forward to feeling even healthier and getting to my goal weight.
- I lost 12 lbs, but more than that I feel so much more alive and full of energy. In fact, I feel so much better than I have in many years. And guess what, I’ve discovered a new addiction; it’s Eat to Live! I can’t wait to see how I’ll feel after the next six weeks, and the next. On New Year’s Eve I went out to eat and none of the food tasted good to me while everyone else was raving about it and going nuts over the desserts. I’m thrilled at the change in my taste and appetite. All of this reinforces my commitment and conviction about this program. I am so grateful to Dr. Fuhrman and everyone on the Member Center for the support.
- Before Thanksgiving I weighed around 220 lbs and now I weigh 203 lbs. Needless to say I’m overjoyed! It has been very easy, and I haven’t been hungry.
- I started the Holiday Challenge two weeks late, but I still lost 24 lbs. Previously, I had constant cravings and an overwhelming desire to eat horribly unhealthy foods. That is gone! My heartburn has disappeared, and I’m now “regular”. I no longer have blood sugar swings, and this was the first time in my life that I was able to handle social situations without overeating. This holiday season was my healthiest ever! I’m really looking forward to more health benefits in the upcoming days, months, and years!
Image credits: flickr, fireworks by bryasaa / flickr, produce by nutrilover