- Kids are selling contraband junk food in schools, and one teen has an idea how to stop it.
- Tamiflu's active ingredient is an extract of the star anise plant. Thinking it might offer them protection against bird flu, people are stocking up on star anise--even though not one expert National Geographic could find thinks it will help.
- An interesting discussion of chicken pox vaccine.
- Research: Exposure to an agricultural chemical is associated with increased lung cancer risk.
- Kids need exercise, so now they have their own gyms.
- A little story about someone becoming a vejunktarian--eating a vegetarian junk food diet--and having their cholesterol go up. Dr. Fuhrman to the rescue.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL