some tips to keep your teeth in tip-top shape. Check it out:We probably don’t talk about it enough here on DiseaseProof, but your teeth are pretty important too. HealthDay News passes on
The American Dental Association offers these guidelines for proper hygiene:Admit it, there is no greater shame than being told you have a cavity—grrr!
- At least twice a day (and after meals when you can), brush with a fluoride toothpaste.
- Use an antimicrobial mouthwash.
- Floss at least once each day. If possible, floss after every meal to remove food particles from between teeth.
- Get a new toothbrush at least once every three months, or whenever the brush's bristles become frayed and worn.
- Limit sugary meals, drinks and snacks.
- Visit your dentist twice a year for a cleaning and checkup.