Green-News: Wednesday 9.17.08
- The economy might be slowing, but the hole in the ozone layer over Antarctica continues to grow. It has already SURPASSED its 2007 size; ENN reports.
- The University of San Diego has planted some interesting trees, SOLAR trees! These tree-like canopy solar panels generate energy AND provide shade—via TreeHugger.
- Here’s more solar panel news. Barack Obama’s step-grandmother foiled thieves who were trying to steal the solar panels off her house—more from Ecorazzi.
- According to The Wall Street Journal, the Internal Revenue Service has GREEN aspirations. This tax season they want everyone to save paper and e-file.
- Recycle Bank encourages people to recycle by REWARDING them with points and coupons for various products—from GreenDaily.
- Ten U.S. states are cracking down carbon dioxide emissions. They plan on making polluters pay MORE; The New York Times explains.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822