Green-News: Wednesday 9.10.08
- Raising temperatures are threatening California's giant sequoia trees. Federal researchers have determined that sequoias are dying at more than DOUBLE their normal death rate; the Associated Press reports.
- According to Checkbiotech, CHICKEN POOP could be the fuel of the future! A Netherlands biomass plant claims chicken crap can deliver renewable power to 90,000 households.
- This is interesting. More and more young people are choosing colleges based on how green they are. The Princeton Review just gave 534 colleges “green ratings.”
- Speaking of green college, TreeHugger passes on some how-to information for making dorm rooms greener—goodbye empty pizza boxes and beer bottles!
- The AFP reports that Bangladesh needs BILLIONS of dollars—from more developed nations—to help combat the effects of the climate change; such as floods, droughts and cyclones.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822