Green-News: Wednesday 10.15.08
- Tidal power uses seawater to drive submerged turbines and could generate up to 25% of today’s electricity, even MORE than offshore wind farms; smartplanet explains.
- The U.S. wind power industry is going strong! Manufacturers CONTINUE to build factories and wind farms across the country, creating much needed jobs; via TreeHugger.
- Global temperatures could increase 7 degrees by the end of the century. Experts urge the United Nations to reach a compromise that will REVERSE the course; the AFP reports.
- Microorganisms consuming human WASTE generate electrons that can be transported by electrodes into a circuit and provide power; from Discovery News.
- A UK-commissioned report says rich nations should PAY tropical nations billions of dollars to save rainforests, reduce deforestation and increase replanting; ENN reports.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822