Green-News: Tuesday 9.9.08
- The sun is REALLY bright. That’s why one expert believes that solar energy can meet ALL of the world’s energy demands; the AFP reports.
- The U.S. presidential race is LOADED with green issues and A LOT of people are worried about Sara Palin’s environmental track record and vision—via Jolly Green Girl’s Blog.
- Plastic bottles sock the environmental. So it’s good news that the demand for bottled water might be declining; more from ENN.
- Mother Jones claims that the Bush administration helps the tuna industry suppress news about tuna’s high mercury content. Scary!
- Experts at the United Nations claim eating LESS red meat could significantly reduce C02 emissions—TreeHugger is on it.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822