Green-News: Tuesday 9.29.08
- I’ve had my share of junky cars and I wouldn’t suffer ANYONE with them, but if you’ve got an old car taking up space. GreenDaily shows where you can donate that broken down jalopy.
- The Bush administration has just NIXED the $8 million-a-year program that tests fruits and vegetables for levels of pesticide residue; The Chicago Tribune reports.
- Fitting diesel engines with an electric field can INCREASE fuel efficiency by 19%, making them run cleaner and greener; NewScientist Environment explains.
- According to the AFP, climate change could bring floods, droughts and even MOSQUITOS to areas of Europe and Asia.
- Offshore drilling has been ALL OVER the news lately, but how will lifting the ban on offshore drilling REALLY effect the United States? About.com breaks it down.
- August didn’t feel THAT hot, but apparently this past August saw the FASTEST artic ice retreat on record—a blatant sign of global warning; more from ENN.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822