Green-News: Tuesday 10.7.08
- Texas resident, Clyde Curry, made those walls and sculptures out of “papercrete.” Super strong, fire retardant, lightweight bricks made out of PAPER; via TreeHugger.
- The Vatican has seen the light! Workers began installing photovoltaic cells on the roof of Paul VI Hall—the current Pope LOVES renewable energy; the Associated Press reports.
- Since the industrial revolution, over 200 years ago, ocean acidity is up 30%. Many experts insist reducing acidity must be an important part of all GREEN initiatives; more from TreeHugger.
- In related news, a new report claims countries do MORE to protect land against environmental threats than they do for oceans; ENN reports.
- Researchers have determined current ozone controls are FAILING human health and the environment—WORSENING the problem of climate change; via The Royal Society.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822