Green-News: Thursday 9.18.08
- On Tuesday the U.S. House of Representatives passed legislation that will UNDO a longstanding ban against offshore drilling. The House voted 236 to 189; Reuters reports.
- We know about oil and coal and we’ve heard about solar and wind energy, but some countries are also considering TIDAL power; more from ENN.
- Senator Barack Obama wants to designate $5 million to help coordinate the restoration of the Great Lakes; The Detroit Free Press explains.
- National Geographic journalist Charles Mann claims that the degradation of soil quality across the world is putting the global population at risk—via GreenDaily.
- Wyndham hotels have just hired a “vice president of sustainability and innovation” to help improve the GREEN quality of their resort properties—from The Green Meeting.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822