Green-News: Monday 10.6.08
- This is a YUCKY! British landfills intend to use trash’s SYRUPY excretions to irrigate and fertilize bio-fuel crops. Lagoons will be built near landfills to accumulate the slop; gas2.0 reports.
- The fall is here. That means A LOT of raking! Mother Earth News has some uses for ALL those dead leaves, like throwing them in a compost pile or using them as mulch next summer.
- Aeronautica Windpower, a company based in Plymouth, Massachusetts is REFURBISHING old wind turbines and selling them to farmers; more from the BusinessWire.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, one of our favorite restaurants, is going GREEN! They’ll be opening a green restaurant equipped with its own onsite wind turbine; via MarketWatch.
- According to TreeHugger, the Japanese are LESS than please with genetically modified foods—they’re PROTESTING in the streets—blaming Monsanto and the U.S. government.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822