Green-News: Monday 10.20.08
- Garbage trucks are loud! So, to REDUCE noise and save energy, European countries are driving HYBRID rubbish trucks; via Green (Living) Review.
- Speaking of Europe, Britain will institute a LEGALLY-BINDING pledge to cut 80% of carbon emission by 2050; the AFP reports.
- More UK news, a London-based company has designed artificial TREES that could GENERATE enough energy to power a house; via CleanTechnica.
- An Australian guy figured out how to make his own BIODIESEL with algae! He’s already producing a few liters of oil a day; Mercury reports.
- Wind energy might be green, but some experts claim turbines create low-pressure VORTEXES that make bats to EXPLODE; from GreenDaily.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822