Green-News: Friday 9.12.08
- This shouldn’t be ironic, but 55-59 year-old females—formally the peace and love generation—are the BIGGEST consumers of green products; Marketing Vox reports.
- As someone who lives in a small apartment and is looking to go smaller, I applaud the increased demand for tiny domiciles; more from Michael Cannell of The New York Times.
- The Food Network’s Alton Brown is going green. Soon he’ll feature more sustainable and locally grown food on his show Good Eats—via Eat. Drink. Better.
- Organic farming is catching on. For example, farmers in the Philippines are A LOT happier now that they’ve made the switch; Prime Sarmiento of IPS explains.
- Prince Charles wants a militant approach to deforestation. Calling for a “war time” effort to combat rampant tree-cutting which threatens rainforests; the AFP is on it.
- More love for wind energy! China is planning to build a 300 to 1,000 megawatt wind power station in Inner Mongolia; from CleanTech.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822