Green-News: Friday 10.17.08
- Scientists at Yale University have developed power cells designed to mimic the SHOCK value of electric eels; via Yale News.
- Despite the potential of fuel cells, experts believe electric cars will DOMINATE the market for green vehicles; ENN reports.
- Hewlett Packard plans to install a 1.1 megawatt SOLAR panel system at its printer factory in San Diego; from TreeHugger.
- In fact, California’s Governator Arnold Schwarzenegger, believes solar energy will be GREAT for the United States; via Ecorazzi.
- And some experts suggest using SATELLITES, equipped with solar cells, to beam the sun’s rays down to earth; The Washington Post reports.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822