Chris Sparling of That’s Fit has found five interesting variations of the push-up. This one sounds very technical. Check out Plyometric Push-Ups:
Here’s the complete list:
- Plyometric Push-Ups: Very Rocky-esque move where you thrust your body upward, to the point where your hands leave the ground.
- One-Armed Push-Ups: The Jack Palance at the Oscars move.
- Spider-Man Push-Ups: That's a lot of hyphens. It's also a great way to work your chest and triceps with this climbing-type move.
- Handstand Push-Ups: Frankly, I don't even know why I'm bothering to mention this one, since my guess is that only .0000001 percent of the world population can even do them.
- Leg-Raised Push-Ups: As the name indicates, this variation of the push-up involves keeping one leg raised in the air.