Eating to Live on the Outside: Nirvana
Alright, let’s see what he got here. Well, it looks good, a bunch of veggies and other goodies. Here’s a quick list of stuff I might order:
- Steamed cooked lentil cakes; lentils are always cool.
- Lentil soup cooked with vegetables and roasted spices; more kudos for lentils.
- Romaine lettuce, tomato and spring onion served with a tart peppery dressing; looks like a good one.
Chick Peas Salad
- Chick peas, tomatoes, and onion, with fresh cilantro and a lemon dressing; another winner here.
- Cabbage, tomato, cucumber, apple, grapes and more with fresh cilantro and spicy and tangy dressing; I love combining fruit and veggies in a salad!
- Basmati rice cooked with mixed vegetables, herbs, cashews and spices; I dig it, I’m okay with the rice, no worries.
Bisi Bele Huli Anna
- Basmati rice cooked with lentils, vegetables and cashews; cashews are awesome, same deal with the rice.
- Baked eggplant cooked to perfection with a chef’s special blend of spices; pretty simple, I like it.
- Cherry potatoes, eggplant and peppers stuffed with specially roasted spices; another good one.
- Potatoes and cauliflower curry; no problems here.
- Chick pea curry from North India; this will help you fart.
- Yellow split pea lentil cooked with ginger, green chilies, cilantro, and tomatoes blend of spices and flavors; not a bad choice either.
Yeah, I think Nirvana is very doable. Plenty to choose from! As for me, I’m going with the Nirvana Salad or maybe the Bisi Bele Huli Anna.
Now I need your help. Flip through Nirvana’s menu and let me know what you’d order. Do tell, do tell!
Image credit: Nirvana