It didn’t take long to shift through the Lifefood’s menu. Here’s a rough draft of stuff I might order:
Alfredo Elixir Soup
- Alfredo sauce, macadamia motza cheese and hand picked veggies; I’m not sure what “motza” is and hopefully it’s not salty.
Tomato Magic Soup
- Tomato blended with spices; I love tomato, just as long as it isn’t salty.
- Tomato, baby spinach, basil, macadamia motza cheese, olive oil and dried oregano; sounds awesome, but I’m getting the dressing on the side.
Lifefood Gourmet House Salad
- Romaine lettuce, baby spinach, baby arugula, onion, bell pepper, tomato and tahini dressing; same thing with the salad dressing.
Lifefood Gourmet Caesar
- Kelp, Irish moss, Romaine lettuce and pumpkin seed croutons; I’m cool with this.
Minerals of the Sea Salad
- Greens, hijiki, arama, kelp, onion, celery and tahini dressing; sea vegetables can be salty, so I’m not absolutely sold on this one.
Life Gourmet Burger
- Sprouted quinoa and flax dehydrated buns, walnut, pumpkin seed, Brazil nut, onion, celery, flax oil patty, lettuce, tomato, onion, ketchup and mustard; the oil is a bit of a drag, but I can deal with it.
I got a break this week. Lifefood’s menu is short and sweet. Now, I like a few things, but if I had to pick. I'm going with the House Salad. It’s got plenty of greens and other awesome vegetables.
How about you, what you order? Flip through Lifefood’s menu and let know what you think.
Image credit: Lifefood Gourmet