Alright, I’m flipping through Earth Tonez’s menu now, which should tell you I’m not actually at the restaurant. I get that question all the time! Anyway, here’s a list of things I might order:
Grilled Veggie & Cheese Panini
- Zucchini, squash, onions, peppers and melted cheddar on a spinach panini; the cheese is out and the bread is iffy, but I’ can handle it.
Five Spice Burger
- Vegan burger patty with house spices, basil, garlic, pepper, parsley and oregano served with arugula and tomato; same deal with the bun.
Earth Tonez “Tofurger”
- Tofu patty, eggplant tapenade, mixed greens, sautéed mushrooms, shredded carrots and organic mozzarella; I’m ditching the cheese. Oh, and with all of these sandwiches I’d order the side salad.
Oriental Veggie Slaw
- Napa cabbage, shredded carrots, green onions, cilantro, house dressing, rice vinegar and organic sesame oil; all that salad dressing stuff is going on the side.
Earth Tonez Garden
- Mesculun, endive, arugula, radicchio, dried cranberries, walnuts and raspberry vinaigrette; same thing with the dressing.
Mi Gente Salad
- Roasted corn, plum tomato, edamame, avocado and homemade vinaigrette; sounds good to me!
Mid East Vegan Salad
- Vegan fish, cranberries, crushed walnuts, red onions, dried herbs and secret marinade; I’ll pass on the faux fish and get for the marinade on the side.
- Feta cheese, Romaine lettuce, cucumbers, red onions, green and black olives and red wine vinaigrette; no feta for me and I’ll let the olives slide this time.
Yeah, not a ton to choose from, but Earth Tonez still serves up plenty of veggies. As for me, I’d order either the Earth Tonez Garden or the Oriental Veggie Slaw. I always aim for something with greens!
Image credit: Earth Tonez