The Myth of Anti-Aging Hormones: Profitable Myths
There is no such thing as anti-aging medicine. Medicines and hormones have never been demonstrated to have anti-aging effects. Only nutritional excellence and avoidance of harmful substances can retard the aging process.
Five factors determine your health and your rate of biological aging, and none of them are medical specialties.
- Adequately meeting your nutritional, emotional, and sleep needs
- Avoiding all excesses, especially excess calories
- Avoiding toxic substances
- Adequate exercise or activity
- Consuming a high level and diversity of plant-derived phytochemicals
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL
Dr. Fuhrman's Executive Offices
4 Walter E. Foran Blvd.Flemington, NJ 08822